Mordrelle Syrah Black Label 3 clone blend
$35.00 inc. GST
Our Syrah grapes were hand-picked from a single vineyard in the Adelaide Hills, fermented and manually plunged then basket pressed and aged in oak barrels for 12 months. The blending of three South Australian Clones – SA1125, SA1127 and SA1654
resulted in a wonderfully harmonious wine. The deep red colour is complemented with intense berry flavours, hints of fresh black pepper, vanilla, dark chocolate, and cedar shavings. It is medium bodied with a lengthy fruit and savoury aftertaste.
- 2011 Adelaide Hills Sparkling Wine Adelaide Hills Wine Show ‘Trophy Best wine of museum class’ in 2015
- 2012 Sparkling Wine blanc de blancs GOLD MEDAL The Wine Showcase Magazine 2015 summer edition, and SILVER MEDAL Association of Australian Boutique Winemakers 2015 Boutique Wine Awards.
- 2011 Adelaide Hills Sparkling Wine Adelaide Reviews ‘HOT 100 SA WINES’ in 2014.
- 2013 Adelaide Hills Syrah Clone 1125 Adelaide Reviews ‘HOT 100 SA WINES’ in 2014
- 2010 Premium Sparkling Wine SILVER MEDAL ‘Museum Class’ in the Adelaide Hills Wine Show 2014.
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in