Mordrelle 2018 Malbec ‘Basket Press’ Langhorne Creek
$35.00 inc. GST
This premium basket pressed Malbec was made from a single vineyard located in Langhorne Creek. It is a region that delivers superb Australian Malbec. The wine has a deep red-purple colour. Aromas and flavours are intense, starting with vibrant floral violets combined with ripe plums, and spice notes of cinnamon and black pepper. It finishes dry with a lengthy fruit and spice aftertaste. This Argentinean gaucho, a strong spirited nomad, was painted by my father, Jose Luis Moran. This wine shares my Argentinean heritage and our home town of Mendoza’s passion for Malbec. Raise your to toast another great vintage.
- 2011 Adelaide Hills Sparkling Wine Adelaide Hills Wine Show ‘Trophy Best wine of museum class’ in 2015
- 2012 Sparkling Wine blanc de blancs GOLD MEDAL The Wine Showcase Magazine 2015 summer edition, and SILVER MEDAL Association of Australian Boutique Winemakers 2015 Boutique Wine Awards.
- 2011 Adelaide Hills Sparkling Wine Adelaide Reviews ‘HOT 100 SA WINES’ in 2014.
- 2013 Adelaide Hills Syrah Clone 1125 Adelaide Reviews ‘HOT 100 SA WINES’ in 2014
- 2010 Premium Sparkling Wine SILVER MEDAL ‘Museum Class’ in the Adelaide Hills Wine Show 2014.
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in