Combining wine making experience, Adelaide Hills conditions, quality grapes, Argentinian art and a real family passion to create premium wines.
Established in 2010 and based in Hahndorf in the beautiful Adelaide Hills, Mordrelle Wines is a family owned boutique wine producer.
Bringing knowledge and experience from his homeland Argentina and the quality of the Australian grapes and favourable conditions, Martin Moran, together with his wife Michelle and her family, David and Jane Dreckow, has thus far created three limited release vintages of bottle-fermented sparkling wine, and two vintages of Syrah and Chardonnay.
The distinctive labels feature the artwork of Martin’s father, Jose Luis Moran.
Mordrelle Wines have achieved accolades both locally and nationally:
- 2011 Adelaide Hills Sparkling Wine Adelaide Hills Wine Show ‘Trophy Best wine of museum class’ in 2015
- 2012 Sparkling Wine blanc de blancs GOLD MEDAL The Wine Showcase Magazine 2015 summer edition, and SILVER MEDAL Association of Australian Boutique Winemakers 2015 Boutique Wine Awards.
- 2011 Adelaide Hills Sparkling Wine Adelaide Reviews ‘HOT 100 SA WINES’ in 2014.
- 2013 Adelaide Hills Syrah Clone 1125 Adelaide Reviews ‘HOT 100 SA WINES’ in 2014
- 2010 Premium Sparkling Wine SILVER MEDAL ‘Museum Class’ in the Adelaide Hills Wine Show 2014.
First created to celebrate Martin and Michelle’s marriage, this wine is also the perfect accompaniment to celebrate your family, friends or any occasion.
More Products from Mordrelle Wines
Sorry no more offers available