Guthrie Wines 2014 The Little Things Sauvignon Blanc

$25.00 inc. GST

Here we have a wine that had 70% spend a day on skins then pressed of stainless, the remaining 30% pressed to seasoned French oak puncheon. Tank and barrels spent 3 months on lees. A more subtle style of Sauvignon here. Pink grapefruit, gooseberry, cut fe

Sold By Guthrie Wines Report Abuse

Report an abuse for product Guthrie Wines 2014 The Little Things Sauvignon Blanc

SKU: 414 Categories: , Tags: , , , , ,

Description

Guthrie Wines 2014 The Little Things Sauvignon Blanc

Here we have a wine that had 70% spend a day on skins then pressed of stainless, the remaining 30% pressed to seasoned French oak puncheon. Tank and barrels spent 3 months on lees. A more subtle style of Sauvignon here. Pink grapefruit, gooseberry, cut fennel, light spice – clean and well groomed. Medium bodied, gentle chalkiness to the texture – smooth almost – unobtrusive acidity with none of your grating sweet and sour flavours – the message is delicacy and enjoyment.

Additional information

Wine Type

Wine Style

Wine Region

Guthrie Wines

0 out of 5
No Reviews Yet
Growing up on his family’s farm in the Adelaide Hills, Hugh developed an early interest in the wines and vineyards of the region. After finishing school Hugh completed a Masters of Oenology and then started working in wineries around Australia and abroad. Most recently he was a winemaker at The Lane Vineyard, where he won many awards for the elegant wines he helped produce. The desire to produce his own wines became too strong.  Hugh quit his day job, set up a small winery, and here we are! When Hugh’s not knee deep in ferments or digging out presses he can be found shearing sheep, being chased by cattle on his farm in the Hills and chasing Angus and Will

More Products from Guthrie Wines

Questions and Answers

You are not logged in

Sorry no more offers available